from Discover Branson History Tour
Discover Branson is our “City Tour,” with a fun and knowledgeable LOCAL guide.
Starting at our tour office located directly across the street from the Hollywood Wax Museum, we will roll right down the famous “Hwy 76 Strip.” Then a drive past some of the most fun, surprising and beautiful sights around the area, such as Table Rock Dam and Lake, College of the Ozarks, historic downtown Branson and more. You’ll see everything from inside our custom Mercedes Benz Sprinter coach with high windows and a tall windshield for the best view.
Our tours are limited to 16 passengers, so you’ll get a personal experience filled with the sights and sounds of the “family friendliest” tourist mecca in the Midwest.
This tour will last approximately 3 hours. Tour Includes:
- Transportation on our 16 Passenger Mercedes Sprinter Coach
- An Entertaining and Experienced Local Guide to recommend shows, food, shopping and more.
- Drive down Country Music Blvd to see the theaters and hear the history of “The Branson Boom!”
- Branson’s “Giant Things,” The Titanic and the new Branson Ferris Wheel.
- History of Branson’s first tourist attraction, The Shepherd of the Hills Homestead.
- See “Old Matt’s Cabin” built in 1884, on the National Registry of Historic Places.
- College of the Ozarks – Tour the Keeter Center (Welcome Center) at “Hard Work U”.
- Incredible Photo Ops including the Scenic Overlook of 350’ tall Table Rock Dam.
- Historic Downing Street in Hollister, MO.
- Historic Downtown Branson Main Street.
- Other Theater, Shopping, and Attraction Locations.
- Learn Your Way Around, and Through, the Famous Branson Traffic.
- History of Branson and Local Attractions.
- Receive a map of the area containing valuable coupons & special discounts for VIP Guests.
- And More…